Wednesday, February 12, 2014

About Me

Hey y’all! My name is Ted Davis, and I am a 5th year visual communication design major at SFSU. I spend a lot of time on campus this semester, dividing my time between my coursework and a design job I landed here doing posters for the residence halls. In my spare time, I love to play music and make art. I play in a local band called Hot Flash Heat Wave with 3 of my best friends. I grew up in Northern California, and moved into the city about 5 years ago when I started school. Since moving to the city, I have faced some of the hardest trials of my lifetime, but getting through it all, I think I am a better person because of it. I am determined to keep my dreams and my artwork and creative expression as my highest priority in life, and use these mediums to create positive change in the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment