Hello. I'm Nancy.
I'm double-majoring in Advertising & P.R. and Fine Arts at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. I'm currently a senior. I enjoy reading tragic books like The History of Love by Nicole Krauss and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer. I also like music from artists like... Fleet Foxes, James Blunt, and... the occasional John Legend.
Currently, the class has given me an incredibly interesting glimpse inside the food industry in the U.S. I am very excited to start delving more into this class!
Research and Destroy
This article seemed very interesting. It encourages designers to become more than just a laborer who blindly finishes projects for clients. Designers need to begin thinking more strategically to truly find a permanent and vital spot in the future of advertising and creative design.
Omnivore's Dilemma
It's interesting to begin learning about how corn started to seep into our communities.
As a child, I remember choosing to eat very poorly. Not that I knew any better. Totino's pizza? Yeah, alright. I'll eat the whole thing. Children should be more educated about health in elementary school. Physical education is excellent but health education must be included in that as well. Students need to learn how to properly consume food to benefit their health. This has to start in the school cafeterias. Because, as we all know, school cafeteria meals are definitely not appealing nor appetizing.

No comments:
Post a Comment