Hi everybody! My name is Nick Baldassini and I am a 5th year senior studying Visual Communications here at SF State. I grew up in San Diego and decided to move to the city because I was tired of being in a small boring town and wanted to be where all the action was. I recently spent a year abroad at the University of Technology Sydney where I had the best time of my life. I totally recommend studying abroad, you won't regret it. I just got back about a month ago and am hoping to graduate this spring and hopefully find a full time job doing graphic design for a magazine company or a small start up here in SF.
When I'm not at school or doing school work I like to hang out with my friends and have a drink or two and explore the city. I really enjoy going to music festivals, especially the big ones. I've been to festivals all over California, Australia, and even Europe and want to keep on going. Traveling and music go hand in hand for me and if I could somehow make a job out of that I would.
I look forward to meeting and working with all of you this semester!

No comments:
Post a Comment