Hi, I'm AJ Oglesby I am a fine arts major with an emphasis in graphic design and a junior here at UNL. I haven't been in lincoln long I just transferred from a community college in Ohio. Before I lived in Ohio I grew up in the Pacific Northwest and Northern California for most of my life, until I was 16 actually. I chose UNL for a few reasons but the main one was to try something new and just sort of take a leap in a new direction for my life. Food wise I pretty much eat anything that tastes good to me. I know things are bad for me but I consume a lot of food and I do not have a ton of money to spend on finding organic and healthier foods for myself, and even if I did have the money i'm not sure if I would change. As far as my favorite food goes it would probably be Sausage Waffles, my mom used to make them for me every once in a while, its just cooked ground sausage that is thrown into the waffle batter, and in my opinion very delicious.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
About Me
Hi, I'm AJ Oglesby I am a fine arts major with an emphasis in graphic design and a junior here at UNL. I haven't been in lincoln long I just transferred from a community college in Ohio. Before I lived in Ohio I grew up in the Pacific Northwest and Northern California for most of my life, until I was 16 actually. I chose UNL for a few reasons but the main one was to try something new and just sort of take a leap in a new direction for my life. Food wise I pretty much eat anything that tastes good to me. I know things are bad for me but I consume a lot of food and I do not have a ton of money to spend on finding organic and healthier foods for myself, and even if I did have the money i'm not sure if I would change. As far as my favorite food goes it would probably be Sausage Waffles, my mom used to make them for me every once in a while, its just cooked ground sausage that is thrown into the waffle batter, and in my opinion very delicious.
Labels:
About Me,
Introduction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment