My name is Amanda Kessler and this year my baby sister turned 3, I will be 23 at the end of this month.
This will be my fourth year at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, I am a Bachelor of Fine Arts major with an emphasis in Graphic Design.
However I do have interests in drawing and painting.
As for the topic of food and water, I was at first unsure what this really meant to our class until we started to take inventory of the items around us. This got me some interest in seeing from which companies is corn used the most and the amount of water the process of crop to food this all takes. Which might be interesting to speculate the future of food if we tried to hold the top companies responsible for our growing epidemic truly becoming "Children of the Corn".
When I'm not busy with school and life I play video games and table top games such as Pathfinder (think D&D). I also play Magic the Gathering with friends. As for personal work, I mostly like to do character development and fiction writing. I am currently co-authoring two stories with some friends. One story is based on an ongoing Minecraft session.

No comments:
Post a Comment