Monday, February 24, 2014
About Me
Hey Nebraska! My name is Mariana Serrano and I am currently finishing my last semester of my undergrad at San Francisco State University doing graphic design. I grew up in LA and have now been in the Bay area for about 5 years. I just got back from a semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland which was awesome. I am interested in many different aspects of the field mainly typography/ lettering, identity/ branding, editorial design, illustration. etc. What I love about the design field is that it combines so many of my interests into one like photography, painting and drawing. I am really looking forward to looking more in depth at the relationships between California and Nebraska in regard to food and water. I am currently doing my final research project on urban gardening so I think this collaboration will help me look at it from a different perspective!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment