Monday, February 10, 2014

Intro to Me:



Hello, my name is Josh Sisco.  I am a Fine Arts Major at UNL with an emphasis in Graphic Design.  Really though I just fallow my passions and let my work reflect my moods or current outlooks on life and the world. I am laid back, like to relax and enjoy myself.  At the same time, I make sure to maintain good worth ethic as I believe it is important to get stuff done.  I try to make every moment count, and even use my school projects to explore myself and my artwork.  I still do not know what I am best at, or where I will end up, but I know that wherever I go, I will be fallowing my dreams, my passions and my favorite pass-times.  In my last semester of school I look forward to my future with a nervous grin in hopes of one day becoming a video-game designer.  I love video-games and digital media.  The entertainment industry has always been a big part of my life and will always be one of my top goals in life to be a part of. Maybe one day Ill get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment