Friday, February 14, 2014

Hello!



Hi everyone!
I'm a senior at SFSU majoring in Visual Communication Design and minoring in Marketing. I transferred to SFSU from Sacramento City College in 2010. Currently I work part time at a hotel restaurant in San Francisco and live in Oakland. I was born in Seoul, South Korea and moved to California when I was very young. I grew up in a small college town in northern California, and chose to go to college in San Francisco because it's so different from where I grew up, but still not too far from home. What originally got me interested in design is my love for art.
I also have an 8 year old dog named Lola and she is awesome :)











Things I like to do:
Drawing, stencil art, silk screening
Going to the beach (I was really excited to find a star fish at the tide pools that day).
Camping and hiking
Playing the piano

-Sarah Jacczak


No comments:

Post a Comment