Monday, February 17, 2014
Me, Myself, and I
How I think I look.
How I actually look
Hey my fellow art enthusiasts. My name is Alexandria Morgan Angelina Justina Anderson... you can call me Ali. I enjoy long and hot baths, petting my two dazzling felines, scavenging for something random to do, and well -of course- eating. I grew up in a small town outside of Lincoln, Nebraska called Wahoo. I have lived in Lincoln for four years and plan to move (ironically) out to San Diego to stay with my sister who has been living there for the past ten years. I want to say I have a plan for myself ahead, but I really just go where the wind takes me... and I hope that wind takes me to a breezy beach.
The low down...
School:
I am a senior majoring in Advertising.
Minors/Concentrations: English, Sociology, Graphic Design
Work (current):
-Lazlos Bar and Brewery: I server awesomeness
Creative work:
-Body Innovations/ BRIN: Created flash mob and guerrilla advertisement
-Latino American Commission: Annual (for two years) Convention Commencement- flyers, post cards, brochures...
-More fabulous creations can be found on my website! AlexandriaAnderson.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment