Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Introduction to TeyAnjulee Leon

On this day, I was wearing a maxi skirt. It got caught in the escalator.

Greetings!

My name is TeyAnjuleĆ© León, and I know that looks scary, but I promise it’s not. It breaks down like this: TAY-on-juh-lee. Cool? Cool. Emphasize the “Tey” and the rest we can figure out later.

I’m a fourth year student attempting a BFA with an emphasis in graphic design. However, I maintain that I’m 21 years old and I don’t know what’s for dinner, so I don’t presume to know what I will do as my career at this time. All I know is that I want to make the world better. My hope is that this class will equip me with some tools to do that.

Originally I’m from Washington State, but as a kid—and even now—I move around a lot because my Dad is in the Army. Home is where my family is, and currently my family is in Southern California. I’m a mama’s girl. I love to travel. I love to cook…and dude I love food. So much. More than money. As much as air. So this food movement is something I stand behind.

I’m excited to work with the rest of you. If you’re not shy, I linked to my Instagram, feel free to follow me. Nothing crazy, lots of food, baby, and cat photos. If you are shy, that’s okay too. My feelings won’t be hurt. I look forward to e-meeting you guys and learning more about you and your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment