Tuesday, February 11, 2014


Research and Destroy

I personally don't like the thought of designers surrounding themselves in desire. It seems like designers are starting to lose their artist freedom. Designers have the power to change the way people look at things. If the goal of the designer is to do big things, they should focus on the needs not the wants. 
I am inspired by those who design for pure enjoyment, they base their work off their passions. 

A Republic of Fat

This article makes me think of human health in the long run. I understand that eating a lot of the foods mentioned are not the best for us. It really doesn't help the fact that it is some of the most convenient means of food consumption. The pace of life around us grows, and we get caught up in trying to meet that demand of food. Its as if we traded convenience for health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment